Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

Sisters!!!

When it comes to sisters, I am rich!  Why would I need to make friends when I already have eight friends with the same Mommy and Daddy as me?  Growing up was like living in a sorority house, but much louder and no drinking.  I was definitely the mean girl on the block back then, but I would like to think I have changed quite a bit since that time.  My sisters never held it against me and I am glad for that.  I love my sisters and they are always there for me in times of need.  They are there on the phone or in person to love, support and care for me and my little ones when I need them most.  To all of my loving sisters: I LOVE YOU AND THANK GOD FOR YOU!!!  Thank you for your loving support when I need it most.

No comments:

Post a Comment